InGage Inspection Software
Powerful and Accurate Inspection Capability
InGage's primary function is to perform metrology on images of backlit part profiles. This is done by the operator selecting parts of the image to analyze with software tools. Different tools are designed to extract different features from within their tool window. Sets of tools, their locations, and other settings can all be saved as a part program. Switching between saved part programs lets the operator change parts while keeping the measurement conditions identical.
InGage is able to operate in a number of configurations. Including multiple camera inputs, sorting system control, multiple part orientations, and much more. In addition to live inspection feedback, inspection results are automatically saved. InGage allows the operator to select what information is saved and how that information is formatted.
Operating InGage is designed to be as intuitive as possible. Resources are available within InGage to help explain how features operate, such as button and property tool tips and a comprehensive manual. Additionally, video demos of the software are available online. Once operation proficiency is reached, complex inspection tasks will only take a few minutes to setup.
- Measuring Threads (Straight, Tapered, & Trapezoidal)*
- Measuring Heights, Diameters, & Distances
- Measuring Angles, Radii, & Edge Breaks
- Measuring GD&T: Straightness, Runout, & More
- Algebraic, Trigonometric, & Inequality Math
- Geometric Constructions
- Adjusting to Different Sample Locations and Orientations
- Ambient Temperature Correction
- Dynamic Calibration Verification
- Universal Part Programs
- Part Program Sequencing
- Tolerances Importable from Excel
- Save and Report Inspection Results | Export to SPC
- Automated Inspection Program Finder
- Optional Rotary Stage & Sorting Capability